INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL MEDICINE
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
A Review of the Effect of Plant-derived Bioactive Substances on the Inflammatory Response of Ruminants (Sheep, Cattle, and Goats)
Corresponding Author: Mulumebet Worku, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, Department of Animal Sciences, Greensboro, United States.Pdf Full text Views (1309)
Veterinary and Animal Medicine is one of the major disciplines that focuses on animal health and welfare, medical aspects, and health care concerns. International Journal of Veterinary and Animal Medicine is an international covering open access bimonthly publication.
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Veterinary and Animal Medicine accepts articles related to anatomy, biochemistry, biotechnology, clinical medicine and surgery, Theriogenology, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology and immunology, parasitology, epidemiology, breeding and genetic, feed and nutrition, wild life, animal products and their processing and related fields. The editor of the journal invites articles such as original papers, review reports, case studies, policy papers, communications, letters and editorials. International Journal of Veterinary and Animal Medicine journal has renowned expert editorial and review boards to scrutinize the submitted content and journal encourages blind review process to select papers with high quality and with novel findings.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop us your email to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the International Journal of Veterinary and Animal Medicine
- Latest developments and strategies in laboratory animal science
- Veterinary gynaecology and obstetrics
- Veterinary Pharmacology and ethnopharmacology
- Animal genetics and Transgenic animal production
- Veterinary surgery and Radiology
- Veterinary Anatomy and Histology
- Veterinary extension education
- Animal diseases & epidemiology
- Advanced research and discoveries with current developments in veterinary sciences
- Health and management of domestic animals
- Aquatic animal diseases and aquaculture management
- Veterinary Medicine, Public Health & Hygiene
- New and Emerging Veterinary Drugs and Vaccines
- Application of veterinary science in biodiversity & wildlife management
- Clinical / paraclinical technological aspects and improvement in veterinary care
- Novel approaches for boosting animal production
- Emerging and re-emerging pathogens of livestock, poultry and wild life
- Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Animal Breeding and Reproduction
- Approved & new animal drug products
- Technology to improve animal fodder productivity
- Veterinary public health and epidemology
- Countering both infectious pathogens and non-infectious diseases by employing modern diagnostics
- Animal Virology and prion diseases
- Veterinary Surgery & Radiology
- Large/small animal medicine
- Animal nutritional deficiency diseases
- Aquatic Animal Biology and Health
- Legal aspects of vetrinary studies
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.