About the Journal
Immunology is at the center of human health care and has greater impact as far as human health is concern. Therefore, it is important to understand the complex cellular and tissue networks that are involved in the immune system. Computational approaches improved our knowledge and understanding of immunology and immunobiology.
Aims and Scope
International journal of Immunology and Immunobiology is an open access peer reviewed journal initiated by Boffin Access provides insights in immunology and immunobiology. Journal cobers wide range of subjects that includes clinical immunology, cellular immunology, mucosal immunology, cancer immunology, immunotherapy and advanced sciences such as vaccine informations, immunoinformatics and epitope biology, etc.
International journal of Immunology and Immunobiology invites significant findings for publication from clinical experts, medical and academic professionals for publication. International journal of Immunology and Immunobiology accepts original articles, review reports, case studies, communications and editorials.
International journal of Immunology and Immunobiology is bimonthly journal presents high quality articles on most trending topic in immunology and related fields. Journal adopted standard editorial and review policies. Journal aims to share novel findings to the least corner of the world.
Subjects covered by the International journal of Immunology and Immunobiology
- Non-classical models of immunity and functions of cells
- Basic, translational and clinical immunology
- Classical and Developmental immunology
- Cellular & Molecular Immune Responses
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Inborn errors of immunity
- Autoimmunity and tumor immunology
- Transplantation and tolerance
- Leukocyte and lymphoid organ ontogeny
- Immunological studies in humans and model organisms
- Basic mechanisms of immune system development and function
- Clinical and immunological phenotype of human immune disorders
- Availability of a growing number of biological drugs
- Novel approaches to diagnosis and treat immune disorders
- Immunomodulation and immunotherapy
- Allergy and Other Hypersensitivities
- Antigen Recognition and Responses
- Tissue immunology and leukocyte trafficking
- Infectious Disease and Host Response
- Nylon wool columns to enrich T cell populations
- Peptide binding motifs for previously uncharacterized MHC products
- Three-dimensional structures of allergens or other antigens and antibody-defined epitopes
- Chemical and physiological characteristics of the components of the immune system in vitro, in situ, and in vivo
- Polymorphisms of immunoglobulin receptors and the effects
- Comparative analysis of proteins of immunological interests
- Computatiional and radiological immunology
- Immune Cell Development and Senescence
- Autoimmune disorders and hypersensitivity reactions
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus [LCMV]
- Breakthroughs in Immunotherapeutics
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.