JOURNAL OF ANESTHESIA AND PERIOPERATIVE CARE
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
A Rare Complication of Percutaneous Mitraclip Delivery System- Lock Line Malfunction: Management and Review of Literature
Corresponding Author: Nishank Nooli, University of Alabama at Birmingham 619 19th Street South, Department of Anesthesiology, MD, Assistant Professor, United States.Pdf Full text Views (1356)
Journal of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care is an international, peer reviewed, open access journal committed to publish innovative research in the field of anesthesia and pain medicine. Anesthesia means temporary ‘loss of sensation or awareness' usually given as gas to breathe in, injections, ointments, drops or sprays to stop the painless performance of medical procedures. It is usually given as gas to breathe in, injections, ointments, drops or sprays.
Aims and Scope
The journal’s aim is to publish original research on all aspects of general and regional anesthesia, intensive care and pain therapy, including research on equipment. Although categorized as clinical journal we accept articles from the basic science background if the authors can demonstrate their clinical relevance. The journal serves as continuously updated, evidence-based, learning resource for researchers all around the world. The journal provides information regarding practice-oriented, clinical research which helps to keep current knowledge in the field and to provide optimal care to patients.
Reasons to Publish
- Global readership
- Boffin Access journal boast expert Editorial Board who help in with quality decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts playing a key role in providing quality knowledge to the world.
- Fast publication: Processing in 21 working days
- Promoting published articles on social media
- Copyright retainment is provided to authors licensing the article under creative commons license
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Boffin Access journals follow the highest standard of double blinded peer review, thereby subjecting the articles to the quality peer review process.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Journal of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care accepts Original research papers, Reviews, Perspectives, Rapid Communication, Short Communications, Mini reviews and Commentaries etc.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop us your email to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Journal of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care
- Anesthesia Practice
- Anesthetic Techniques
- Chronic Pain Medicine
- Regional Anesthesia
- Acute Pain Medicine
- Neuroscience and Neuroanesthesiology
- Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Obstetric Anesthesiology
- Ambulatory Anesthesiology
- Perioperative Management
- Anesthetic Clinical Pharmacology
- Geriatric Anesthesia
- Critical Care and Resuscitation
- Perioperative Echocardiography
- Patient Safety
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.