AGRONOMY AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNIQUES
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
The science imbibing agriculture sets an exemplary advancement in the present-day competitive scenario, contributing to the overall well-being of society. Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Techniques is an international open-access peer-reviewed journal that aims to propagate the same. Renowned scientific knowledge covering abroad-spectrum in Agronomy and Agricultural techniques is the backbone of this journal, with the sole aim of creating a rapid dissemination of scientific knowledge among scientists, technocrats, agronomist and horticulturist, besides promoting the cause for agriculture.
Scope and Importance
The key to the sustenance and growth of civilization is agriculture, which has indispensablyemerged as the most vital enterprise within the world.Agronomy as a branch of agriculture focuses on yielding optimum food production through effective field management. Students of scientific agriculture study numerous ideas like soil science, soil fertility, plant breeding and genetics, entomology, plant pathology, agronomy of major cereals and pulses, crop ecology, sustainable agriculture, etc. To summarize, agronomy is an advanced concept of agriculture that helps students become specialists in increasing crop production by analyzing soil, field and seeds. Recognizing food demand for future use is probably going to extend within the returning years.
Agriculture is similar toa production plant which bears characteristics like land, water, air, soil energy, area unit, etc. used as inputs.These then are assembled into one primary unit to help plants crop and manage their yield acrossthe area unit indispensable for plenty. Those primary area units consumed by animals regenerate into secondary units like milk, meat, eggs, wool, honey, silk, etc.
Modern agricultural techniques depend on the achievements of science, agronomy and technical sciences. Progress in plant physiology has had a wonderful influence in uplifting the general quality of farming by acting as a junction rectifier to raise all pre-existing agricultural methodsapart from bringing new onesin place. The extent of agricultural engineering is determined by the degree of development of the productive forces of society and by the character of production relationships.
The major criteria of correct agricultural technique as listed further lies inits ability to adapt to the native soil’sclimatic and economic conditions, and biological choices of the crops being raised. Given the ample soil status, plants utilize fertilizer loads with efficiency, so that the intensity of chemical change is raised.
- Provides employment
- Contributes significantlyto the country’s exports
- Establishes itself as an important source of resource mobilization
- Better the agriculture, better the Food Security of the country
- Boon to the important allied sectors
Agriculture, as we know,has the potential tofacilitate economic conditions, hike earnings and improve food security for 80% of the world’s poor, who work mainly in farming. With trendy agricultural techniques, the market is increasing using improved seeds, chemicals and fertilizers. Also, the employment of sensors and increasing adoption of livestock face recognition arefacilitating the overall market growth. Increasing support from the govt. for the implementation of latest farming techniques and world awareness about agriculture over the years make way for the expansion of the agriculture market for future.
The modern world has effortlessly substituted home-cooked food with processed food, leading to the expansion of the processed food trade. However, the global food process instrumentality market is driven by the increasing client demand for processed food, focus on food safety, safety of workers, growing need to increase productivity, increasing the main target of food makers to chop down producing price, and harness government’s support to push food process sector.
Major Agricultural Industries Worldwide
The number of agricultural industries and services is growing at a faster rate all around the world covering the major regions such as Asia, Europe, Africa, North and South America. Top 09 industries with their country name have been enlisted below:
- Kerry Group, Ireland
- Vilmorin, France
- Adler Seeds, US
- China Agri-Industries Holdings, China
- ContiGroup Companies, Belgium
- Case Corporation, US
- Golden State Foods, US
- Heritage Foods, India
- Noble Group, South America
Why Publish with Boffin Access?
- Global Readership
- Boffin Access journal boasts experts in its Editorial Board, who help in improving the quality of the research papers published.
- Decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts are done unbiasedly depending on the authentic quality of the submission.
- The articles are made available within 21 working days from the acceptance.
- Promotion of published articles on social media.
- Copyright is provided to and retained by authors, licensing the article under a creative commons license.
- Boffin Access journals follow a high standard of the double-blinded peer-review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Agronomy and Agricultural Techniques
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Soil Science
- Crop & Seed Science
- Developmental Biology
- Environmental Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Ornamental Plants
- Integration of Agriculture and Tourism
- Land Reclamation
- Management and Economics in Rural Areas
- Organic Agriculture
- Pathogen Resistance
- Plant & Forest Ecology and Its Diversity
- Plant Biotechnology and Plant Tissue Culture
- Plant Breeding and Molecular Breeding
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Microbiology
- Plant Nanotechnology
- Plant Production Systems
- Plant Protection
- Rural Sociology
- Soil Biochemistry
- Soil Conservation
- Soil Productivity
- Stress Physiology
- Systems Biology
- Toxicological Sciences In Agriculture
- Water Relations and Gas exchange
- Agricultural Engineering and Mechanization
- Climate Change and Ecosystem Research
- Crop Protection
- Earth Observation & Surveying
- Environment Pollution In Agriculture
- Integration of Agriculture and Tourism
- Soil Biochemistry
- Irrigation and Water Management
- Landscape Architecture
- Nurseries and Greenhouses
- Ornamental Plants
- Pest Management
- Plant Biotechnology
- Plant Breeding
- Plant Fertilization & Protection
- Plant Genetics and Epigenetics
- Plant Morphology and Plant Metabolism
- Plant Physiology and Biochemistry
- Plant Productivity Under Drought
- Post-harvest Physiology & Technology
- Signal Transduction
- Soil Biology
- Soil Contamination
- Soil Quality
- Vegetable Science
- Wood Science
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.