About the Journal
The urinary tract is made up of the bladder, the urethra, the ureter, and the kidney. Urine which is made by the kidneys is usually a sterile fluid, but when it is infected, it contains bacteria. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are very common, especially in women. Journal of Urinary Tract Infections is launched to publish articles related to diagnosis and treatment of conditions of the urinary tract.
Aims and Scope
‘Journal of Urinary Tract Infections’ deals with the development and consequences of kidney disease.The journal's aim is to publish articles which offer benefits for both readers and authors. Journal covers original articles in nephrology, sharply focused reviews, latest imaging techniques, controversial discussions and much more. The journal devotes to extensive renal research. It aims to inform the renal researcher and the practicing nephrologist on all aspects of renal research.
Reasons to Publish
- Global readership
- Boffin Access journal boast expert Editorial Board who help in with quality decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts playing a key role in providing quality knowledge to the world.
- Fast publication: Processing in 21 working days
- Promoting published articles on social media
- Copyright retainment is provided to authors licensing the article under creative commons license
- Boffin Access journals follow a higher standard of double blinded peer review, thereby subjecting the articles to quality peer review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Boffin Access journals follow the highest standard of double blinded peer review, thereby subjecting the articles to the quality peer review process.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Journal of Urinary Tract Infections accepts Original research papers, Reviews, Perspectives, Rapid Communication, Short Communications, Mini reviews and Commentaries etc.
Subjects covered by the Journal of Urinary Tract Infections
- Kidney diseases
- Kidney failure
- Urinary tract infections
- Bone disease
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Acute kidney injury
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Iga nephropathy
- Urinary catheterization
- Hemorrhagic cystitis
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.