INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CLINICAL AND MEDICAL CASES
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Mehandru Syndrome, Newly Discovered Class of Pseudohypoaldosteronism (PHA-M), Role of Medication in Addition to Low Potassium Diet
Corresponding Author: Sushil K. Mehandru, MD, Division of Nephrology and Hypertension Jersey Shore University Medical Center 1945 State Route 33, Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine Chief, Professor of Medicine, Neptune, New Jersey, United States.Pdf Full text Views (432)
Earliest Administration of Dexamethasone in a Case Diagnosed With Bacterial Meningitis Along With Antibiotics Leading to Full Recovery in the Shortest Period
Corresponding Author: Sushil K. Mehandru, MD, Jersey Shore University Medical Center, 1945 State Route 33, Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine, Professor of Medicine, Neptune, New Jersey, United States.Pdf Full text Views (106)
Severe Symptomatic Hyponatremia Secondary to Excessive Consumption of Hard Seltzer: Mehandru/Vachharajani Syndrome
Corresponding Author: Sushil K. Mehandru, Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Division of Nephrology and Hypertension, Professor of Medicine Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine Chief, 1945 State Route 33, Neptune NJ, United States.Pdf Full text Views (355)
In medical and clinical science, the most exciting and progressive approach is having an in-depth knowledge about the way the challenging cases get resolved. Case studies and reports provide an insight and instant noesis on individual cases. The causes, effectand significance of various diseases and treatment techniques broadens the professional perspective and practice. Mostly, similar cases are recorded in reports, which the experts take up for discussionby comparing available literature and previous works. However, these recorded cases are no match to the in-hand clinical experience one goes through with real patients.
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Clinical and Medical Cases (IJCMC) is an open-access peer-reviewed journal. IJCMC aims to publish well-researched and analysed case reports related to the field of medical and clinical sciences. This bimonthly publication has an international coverage and presents high-quality content to cater to the needs of the global readers. IJCMC bridges the gap amongst clinicians and academic experts by communicating latest updates and significant case reports in the journal.
Our group of experts and efficient team invite clinicians, physicians and medical experts to submit unpublished case studies, case reviews, letters and editorials for publication. All the submitted manuscripts are thoroughly reviewed by skilled experts of the field, upon the acceptance of the editor.All accepted papers will be published and available online for readers with unrestricted distribution, reuse and reprint of the content. Detailed study of clinical presentation and examinations, imaging and laboratory studies, treatments, follow-up, final diagnosis and relapses, if any, is available to help broaden the scope of this field of science.
As a reliable source to young medical and clinical researchers, IJCMCensure that valuable and present-day knowledge can be accessed by them to stay up-to-datewith the current trends. Authors from all parts of the globe are welcome to submit their manuscripts through our online portal. They may even send the same as an e-mail attachment to the editorial office.
Why Publish with Boffin Access?
- Global Readership
- Boffin Access journal boasts experts in its Editorial Board, who help in improving the quality of the research papers published.
- Decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts are done unbiasedly depending on the authentic quality of the submission.
- The articles are made available within 21 working days from the acceptance.
- Promotion of published articles on social media.
- Copyright is provided to and retained by authors, licensing the article under a creative commons license.
- Boffin Access journals follow a high standard of the double-blinded peer-review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop your message to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the International Journal of Clinical and Medical Cases
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology Case Reports
- Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology Case Reports
- Cardiovascular Case Reports
- Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology
- Clinical Case Reports
- Clinical Images
- Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy Case Reports
- Critical Care Case Reports
- Endocrinology Case Reports
- Gastroenterology Case Reports
- Health Care Reports
- Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine
- Medical Case Reports
- Nutrition Case Reports
- Ophthalmology Case Reports
- Paediatrics Case Reports
- Radiology Case Reports
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management Cases
- Anesthesia Case Reports
- Cardiology Case Reports
- Case Conceptualisation
- Clinical Autonomic Research Case Reports
- Clinical Densitometry Case Reports
- Clinical Molecular Pathology Case Reports
- Clinical Reviews
- Dentistry Case Reports
- Forensic and Legal Medicine Case Reports
- Global Health Reports
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Case Reports
- Medical Biotechnology
- Neurosurgery Case Reports
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Case Reports
- Orthopaedics Case Reports
- Prospective Case Series
- Surgical Case Reports
- Women’s Health Case Reports
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Recently Released Issues
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.