About the Journal
Gynecology deals with the health maintenance and diseases specific to women and girls. Reproductive biology is defined as the scientific study of the reproductive system. Journal of Gynecology & Reproductive Biology is an international, bimonthly, peer-reviewed journal primarily focusing on diagnosis, treatment, prediction, and prevention of gynecological disorders with an improved understanding of reproductive biology.
Journal of Gynecology & Reproductive Biology brings out an evidence-based approach to the discussion of gynecology related diseases and the impact of gynecologic disorders on female sexual function. The journal publishes high-quality research articles, short communication, technical notes, reviews and mini-reviews dealing with all aspects of gynecological problems that affect the female reproductive system, reproductive biology, adolescent health, female fertility, and midwifery etc.
Aims and Scope
The journal’s aim is to publish clinical research in the field of Gynecology & reproductive biology. The journal is interested to throw light on recent developments in gynecology and reproductive biology globally and encouraging authors from all over the globe to submit articles. The journal’s scope involves the evaluation of promising advances in gynecology & reproductive health, emerging health issues, sexual health, etc. The journal serves as a platform for authors to contribute their work and share knowledge with a wider audience globally.
Reasons to Publish
- Global readership
- Boffin Access journal boast expert Editorial Board who help in with quality decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts playing a key role in providing quality knowledge to the world.
- Fast publication: Processing in 21 working days
- Promoting published articles on social media
- Copyright retainment is provided to authors licensing the article under creative commons license
- Boffin Access journals follow the highest standard of double blinded peer review, thereby subjecting the articles to quality peer review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Journal of Gynecology & Reproductive Biology accepts Original research papers, Reviews, Perspectives, Rapid Communication, Short Communications, Mini reviews and Commentaries etc.
Subjects covered by the Journal of Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Reproductive health
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Abnormal uterine bleed
- Human Reproduction
- Sexual Medicine
- Reproductive Immunology
- HIV & HIV testing
- HPV (human papilloma virus) & HPV vaccine
- Infertility (evaluation and treatment)
- Interstitial cystitis
- Lichen sclerosus
- Mastitis (lactational)
- Menorrhagia (heavy periods)
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic pain
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Urinary tract infection
- Reproductive Medicine
- Womens Health
- Reproductive Health Care
- Reproductive Sciences
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Maternal-fetal medicine
- Decreased libido (decreased sex drive)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- General gynecology
- Gynecologic oncology
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Reproductive ethics
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.