JOURNAL OF OBESITY AND MEDICAL COMPLICATIONS
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
Overweight is defined as having a Body Mass Index (BMI), or weight-to-weight ratio, greater than or equal to 25 and lower than 30, while obesity is defined as having a BMI equal to or greater than 30. Overweight usually leads to obesity. Obesity is a growing health problem wherever someone has accumulated more body fat that it'd have a negative impact on their health. It usually results from overeating, unhealthy diet, lack of exercise. In today’s world with increasing addiction to high-calorie foods, increasing urbanization and changing modes of transportation, obesity has rapidly increased in the last few decades, around the world. The Journal of Obesity and Medical Complications is involved in publishing the health issues as a result of obesity, which is presented as major public health epidemic in both the developed and the developing world.
Aims and Scope
The journal’s aim is to discuss and create awareness among the public about the increased risk and incidence of obesity, which is affecting people of all age groups and incomes. The journal’s scope deals better understanding, prevention, and treatment of obesity and to improve the lives of those affected through research, education and advocacy. The journal also provides an insight into advancing the science-based understanding of the causes, consequences, prevention, and treatment of obesity.
Reasons to Publish
- Global readership
- Boffin Access journal boast expert Editorial Board who help in with quality decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts playing a key role in providing quality knowledge to the world.
- Fast publication: Processing in 21 working days
- Promoting published articles on social media
- Copyright retainment is provided to authors licensing the article under creative commons license
- Boffin Access journals follow a higher standard of double blinded peer review, thereby subjecting the articles to quality peer review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Journal of Obesity and Medical Complications accepts Original research papers, Reviews, Perspectives, Rapid Communication, Short Communications, Mini reviews and Commentaries etc.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop us your email to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Journal of Obesity and Medical Complications
- Overture to Obesity & Overweight
- Current research on Obesity
- Genetic Obesity
- Non-Syndromic Genetic Obesity
- Impact of obesity on cancer
- Obesity in Teens and Adolescents
- Obesity- Health Risks
- Complications of obesity
- Obesity and Diabetes
- Obesity & Cardiac issues
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Obesity & Metabolic Disorders
- Obesity & Public Health
- Obesity & Weight Management
- Obesity & Pharmacology
- Bariatric Surgery – Advantages & Complications
- Endocrine & Hormonal Obesity
- Android Obesity
- Obesity in Pregnancy
- Obesity Complications
- Obesity and Sleep Apnea
- Endocrinal obesity
- Thyroid & Obesity
- Visceral Obesity
- Prevention of obesity
- Obesity medications
- Obesity & Associated Health Disorders
- Major Emanations of Obesity
- Clinical management of obesity
- Clinical Research and Interventions
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.