About the Journal
Rheumatism is an auto-immune disease which affects joints, soft tissues, autoimmune diseases, vasculitides, and connective tissues. The study of the disorders associated with them is generally referred to as Rheumatology. Rheumatology is a branch of immunology. One of the major changes in modern Rheumatology is the development of new drugs called biologic or disease-modifying agents, which can control severe disease more effectively.
A connective tissue disease is any disease that has the connective tissues of the body as a target of pathology. These disorders can be inherited or acquired, and can present with a wide range of systemic inflammation and immunological features. The autoimmune connective tissue diseases include systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, polymyositis, and dermatomyositis.
‘Journal of Rheumatology and Connective Tissue Diseases’ is a peer-reviewed bimonthly journal which features articles on the etiology and complications of rheumatic and connective tissue diseases.
Aims and Scope
‘Journal of Rheumatology and Connective Tissue Diseases’ is committed to publishing practical information on patient care in rheumatism and associated connective tissue disorders in a clinically presented format. The journal aims to provide timely commitment, relevant coverage of the topics in the current research. The journal’s main scope is to publish latest research on rheumatic and connective tissue diseases.
Reasons to Publish
- Global readership
- Boffin Access journal boasts strong editorial board who help in with quality decision making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts playing a key role in providing quality knowledge to the world.
- Fast publication: Processing in 21 working days
- Promoting published articles on social media
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, video files, infographics, audio files and curated web content.
- Boffin Access journals follow a higher standard of double blinded peer review, thereby subjecting the articles to quality peer review process.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
- Copyright retainment is provided to authors licensing the article under creative common license.
- Published continuously online as soon as version of the record is available i.e. Just weeks from acceptanceM
‘Journal of Rheumatology and Connective Tissue Diseases’ publishes Original research papers, Reviews, Perspectives, Rapid Communication, Short Communications, Mini reviews and Commentaries, Letter to editors, Case blogs etc.
Subjects covered by the Journal of Rheumatology andConnective Tissue Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chronic Back Pain
- Sjögrens Syndrome
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Sjögrens syndrome
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia
- Kniest Syndrome
- Inherited Disorders of Connective Tissue
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.