About the Journal
Journal of Emerging and Rare Diseases is an open access peer reviewed journal that offers most recent developments in Emerging and Rare Diseases that are threaten the world. JER is a bridge between clinical experts and public health policy makers to exchange the knowledge to understand and improve the disease outbreaks and eradication methods.
Aims and Scope
Journal of Emerging and Rare Diseases (JER) is an open access peer reviewed journal that offers most recent developments in Emerging (Infectious Diseases) and Rare Diseases like HIV/ AIDS, Antifungal agents, Ischemic stroke, Organ transplantations, genetic diseases, diabetes, cardiovascular, cerebrovascular related diseases, blood diseases, Tuberculosis, signalling, Tick-borne hemorrhagic fever viruses, virus fungi, bacteria related diseases, etc.
JER publishes high quality articles and follow the peer review process for reviewing manuscripts to meets journal requirements. The significant advancements and the research in this field of emerging (infectious) and rare diseases. The editors are glad about the efforts of individual authors who are interested in our journal and submit original and unpublished data.
JER encourages the associations among scientific communities and collaborations between individual researchers. JER accepts original research articles, review articles, hypothesis, Short Communications, Case Reports, editorials and letter to Editors welcomes to submit manuscript and for consequent publication through peer review process.
Subjects covered by the Journal of Emerging and Rare Diseases
- Advancements in Biomedical Techniques in Emergency Medicine
- Violence: Recognition, Management, and Prevention
- Computer Applications in Emergency Medicine
- Optimizing patient management
- Pharmacology in Emergency Medicine
- Perioperative and Critical Intensive Care
- Interface between anesthesiology, critical care medicine and pain
- Integrating intraoperative management in preparation for postoperative critical care management and recovery
- Health services research in critical care
- Acute and emergency care for the critically ill or injured patient
- Advances in equipment and techniques
- Analyses of rare disease mutations
- Disease progression and treatments in intensive care
- Common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and techniques for a variety of organ systems
- Intensity interventions and therapies and daily assessments
- Inflavonoid intensive care
- Neuroscience and Neuro Intensive care
- Premature and Neonatal intensive care
- Visual Diagnosis in Emergency Medicine
- Administration of Emergency Medicine
- Molecular genetic etiology
- Genotype-phenotype correlations
- Issues in Public Health and Social Awareness
- Gene expression analyses of rare disease genes
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.