INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RENAL DISEASES AND THERAPY
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
microRNAs as Promising Biomarkers of Chronic Kidney Disease. The Case of miR-223
Corresponding Author: Laurent Metzinger, Centre Universitaire de Recherche en Santé Batiment CURS - POLE J+2 Avenue Laennec- site Hopital Sud 80054 Amiens cedex 1., Université de Picardie Jules Verne Equipe HEMATIM UR 4666 , France.Pdf Full text Views (1498)
Is It Correct to Use a Unique Conventional Dialysis Prescription in the Elderly? Four Alternative Schedules for Dialyzing Elderly Patients
Corresponding Author: Carlos G. Musso, University Institute of the Italian Hospital of Buenos Aires, Physiology Department, Argentina.Pdf Full text Views (3740)
Renal and Kidney science is a clinical subspecialty that has medical, clinical and surgical significance. Kidney and renal science is a branch of medical science which deals with Kidney and related diseases, renal failure, treatment, diagnostic methods and associated fields. International Journal of Renal Diseases and Therapy offers exceptional and novel findings in clinical and experimental renal diseases and therapy, advanced surgical procedures for kidney diseases and treatment options.
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Renal Diseases and Therapy is an open access peer reviewed journal that primarily focuses on wide range of fields that are related to Renal and Kidney science such as anatomy, physiology and diseases of kidney. International Journal of Renal Diseases and Therapy covers wide range of clinical, medical and surgical aspects related and associated with kidney science. International Journal of Renal Diseases and Therapy invites significant studies for publication from medical, scientific and specialized medical experts, and academics professionals for publication.
International Journal of Renal Diseases and Therapy is bimonthly journal presents high quality articles of all trending subjects in renal science and related fields. Journal adopted standard editorial and review procedures Journal should share innovative findings to the every individual researchers those who has renal science as the primary research interest.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop us your email to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the International Journal of Renal Diseases and Therapy
- Kidneys: Physiology & Functions
- Pathophysiology of Renal Diseases
- Emerging developments in renal medicine
- Clinical and basic renal research
- Clinical Pediatric Nephrology and Pediatric Emergency care
- Nephron Experimental Nephrology and Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Renovascular Disease and Renal Injury Prevention
- Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology
- Diabetic Nephropathy and Diabetic glomerulosclerosis
- Tubulointerstitial Disorders
- Nephrotoxins and Onconephrology
- Collapsing glomerulosclerosis
- Oiding cystourethrogram
- Ethnic Disparities in Chronic Kidney Disease and Renal transplantation
- Bone and mineral metabolism
- Identification and management of chronic kidney disease
- Acid-base, fluid and electrolyte disorders
- Calcium magnesium and renal
- Risk factors and epidemiology
- Dialysis (including hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, continuous renal replacement)
- Diagnosing and treating the pathologic manifestations of Chronic kidney disease.
- Socioeconomic aspects of kidney disease and treatment
- Inability to remove potassium from the bloodstream
- Reconstructive Urologic Surgery
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery
- Paraproteinemias and Metabolic Diseases
- Urinary Catheterization
- Hemorrhagic Cystitis
- Inflammatory Kidney Disease and Immunologic Tolerance
- Hypoxia-Inducible Factor Prolyl Hydroxylase Inhibitors
- Benefits and complications of the primary treatment methods
- Technical aspects of the delivery of uremia therapy
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.