BASIC, APPLIED PHARMACY AND PHARMACOLOGY
About the Journal
Recently Published Articles
RP-HPLC and GC-MS Based Identification of Phenolic Acids, Flavonoids and Hydroxyl ContainingCompoundsfromOneoftheLeadAccessionsofAmaranthus hypochondriacus L. Identified on the Basis of Biomarkers of Antioxidant Potential
Corresponding Author: Soumen Bhattacharjee, The University of Burdwan, Plant Physiology & Biochemistry Research Laboratory UGC Centre for Advanced Study Department of Botany, Burdwan, West Bengal, India.Pdf Full text Views (3397)
In Vitro Antibacterial Activity of Citrus limon (L.) Burm against Gentamicin-Resistant Escherichia coli Complemented with in Silico Molecular Docking of Its Major Phytochemicals with Ribosome Recycling Factor
Corresponding Author: Khosrow Chehri, Razi University, Department of Biology Faculty of Science, Kermanshah, Iran (Islamic Republic of).Pdf Full text Views (5096)
The interdisciplinary science of health known as Pharmacy is wide and demands excellent calibre to advance in this field for the society's betterment. Pharmacy has forever co-existed through traditional and conventional approaches; however, the latest technological and integrated approaches have improved the understanding of Pharmacy and Pharmacology. The practise involved in pharmacy promotes the health at affordable pricing and by more tactful ways than before.
Boffin Access understands the need of this multifaceted venue and strives to let it grow with the best of both conventional and advanced developments by, to and for the researchers and scholars. Therefore, we have initiated Basic, Applied Pharmacy and Pharmacology under as one of our varied journals. This is an open-access peer-reviewed international journal, which publishes high-end quality content, crafted authentically and distributed among prominent scientific communities. The journal offers a rich collection of relevant write-ups, with emphasis on molecular break-down and actions of drugs, the contrasting nature of medicinal content and productive and time-tested clinical trials.
Aims and Scope
Basic, Applied Pharmacy and Pharmacology (BAPP) journal covers an extensive range of fields that are related and associated with Pharmacy and Pharmacology. Our dedicated team of professionals endeavours to release this journal bimonthly with the best of research works compiled to cater to targeted audience's needs. The journal invites authors from all over the globe to submit their manuscripts for publication. Your valuable contribution will not only strengthen the journal's content but also help the readers, professionals and willing students to be aware of the ever-growing knowledge in this field. The streamlined and technologically advanced methods that have shaped the present-day notions of pharmacy is worth being noted and relayed down to the young minds. Authorsare welcomed to submit thoughtful research, reviews, mini reviews, casereports, expert reviews, opinion-based articles,short communications, editorials and letters to editor for publication.
Why Publish with Boffin Access?
- Global Readership
- Boffin Access journal boasts experts in its Editorial Board, who help in improving the quality of the research papers published.
- Decision-making, choosing referees and reviewing manuscripts are done unbiasedly depending on the authentic quality of the submission.
- The articles are made available within 21 working days from the acceptance.
- Promotion of published articles on social media.
- Copyright is provided to and retained by authors, licensing the article under a creative commons license.
- Boffin Access journals follow a high standard of the double-blinded peer-review process.
- Accepted articles will be published online as PDF versions, HTML, video files, Infographics, Audio files and curated web content.
- Content is published without any space constraints.
Boffin Access Limited is committed to maintaining the integrity of the scholarly record to researchers. Therefore violation of professional ethical codes may lead to retract articles. Article(s) may be retracted if it is found to have serious flaws, reported misconduct research, constitute copyright infringement and plagiarism.
To help avoid the incorrect or misleading publications, please drop us your email to
Boffin Access use Crossref Similarity Check for averting plagiarism
Subjects covered by the Basic, Applied Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Behavioural Pharmacology
- Endocrine Pharmacology
- Translational Pharmacology
- Nutriceutical Pharmacology
- Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology
- Immunopharmacology and Inflammation
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Population Pharmacology
- Discovery and Translational Medicine
- Pharmacy Management
- Pharmaceutical Care
- Social and Administrative Pharmacy
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
- Genomics &Proteomics
- Polymer-based drug delivery
- Responsive Delivery Systems
- Experimental Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Education
- Education in Pharmacology
- PvPI andrographis paniculata
- Cancer Pharmacology
- Drug Safety &Toxicology
- Gastrointestinal and Urogenital Pharmacology
- Pharmacy Practice &Hospital Pharmacy
- Novel &Targeted drug delivery
- Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutics &Biopharmaceutics
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology &Microbiology
- Pharmaceutical Formulations
- Pharma Microbiology
- Pharma Analytical Methods
- Nanocarrier-based drug delivery
- Development and Characterisation of the targeted drug delivery systems
- Prodrug design
Open Access Journals
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail address to stay informed about published articles, issue releases and latest updates on journal activities.
We openly welcome feedback and constructive criticism. Your compliments, concerns and suggestions regarding our services will prove enormously helpful in making them even better.
Do you have an idea or suggestion that can influence the Open Access community? Send an email to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 Boffin Access Limited.